About GPS Tuner
GPS Tuner Atlas is designed specifically for off-road use: its large buttons, selectable tool window size, multiple Compass views, the built-in Digital Globe Satellite Imagery and Tele Atlas map makes it extremely user-friendly and reliable.
Ready to Go
GPS Tuner Atlas is a completely on-board application; You don't need an internet connection or cellphone coverage in order to access your maps!
Our partnership with Tele Atlas guarantees that maps bundled with GPS Tuner as Basic Map content will be the most accurate and up to date available at all times.
Do you need a special map? Select the map content you like from our offering be it trails, snowmobile tracks, fishing locations or ski slopes. Use and calibrate any paper maps or raster based map images you own at your convenience.
Record Your Trips
Save your tracks, export and import GPX files with tracks of your choice. Share your tracks and routes with your friends or get your favourite scenic bike-route from an online community right in to GPS Tuner.
41 selectable Trip computer tools record and present various metrics and stats for your review – e.g. you can check your performance during or after your regular workout or even at a competition.
SOS feature is indispensable if you are in the wilderness alone – with just one tap of the screen you can send out your coordinates to any phone number you set in order to call for help.
Waypoint management has never been easier – add your photos, or wave files, too and don't forget to share it with your friends.
- Out-of-the-box map content:
Tele Atlas maps and DigitalGlobe satellite imagery
- 3D map view with Digital Elevation Model
- Real time revolving digital compass, multiple Compass tools
- Orientation by Sun Azimuth
- Speedometer with speed limit warning
- 41 selectable Trip Computer tools (Save, Load, and Reset is possible)
- Selectable tool window size
- Push track data into Trip Computer to get a full track analysis
- Flexible Waypoint management (Waypoint, POI: GPXs supported)
- Units and National Grids (Selectable Metric, Imperial or Nautical units, 24 National Grids are supported)